Health and Aging Education Day
Date & Time
October 30, 2020
01:00 AM - 06:30 AM
Online Via Zoom
We are pleased to be sponsoring at this year's virtual Health and Aging Education Day with the Rotary Club of Foster City. Join for a day of education and virtual presentations by some of the leading experts on the topics that impact health and aging. The presentations that will be included are...
- Diabetes Care in the Older Adult
- Treating Depression in Geriatrics
- Dementia vs. Aging Brain: How Can We Prevent Dementia?
- Movement and Mobility: A Positive Impact on the 3 D's
- The Seven Super Foods for Healthy Aging
- Protecting Your Good Life
- Legal Challenges Facing Seniors Today
Register today for a day of health and aging education!