Care Indeed – The Company
We lead the home care services industry in Sacramento. For over a decade, our founding leaders—two nurses with extensive care experience—have developed a home care company that is as focused on employee care as much as it is on quality senior services. These nurses believe that concentrating on their employees creates a solid foundation that carries over into high- quality client care.
Care Indeed leads the way with innovative technology and programs that train caregivers for the best methods of care. We have a team of 700+ members among four offices in the Bay Area, and Fortune has ranked up among the Top 50 Best Companies to Work For in the area of caregiving jobs in Sacramento.
Our staffing team looks for people with unique backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences because we believe that each person brings value with their story. We know that when we all contribute our skills and knowledge, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
The Care Indeed team is expanding, and we need driven, adaptable, high-energy, empathetic partners who are open to collaboration and improvement in senior care. We want the best because then we can provide the best to our clients.
Our Care Indeed values include:
The Care Indeed Employment Experience
We provide our employees with the highest quality of employment because they provide clients with the highest quality of care. When you work with us, you receive:
- Competitive pay ($18-$20/hour)
- 401K matching and medical/dental/vision packages
- Full-time, part-time, or per diem options
- Paid visitation mileage
- Exclusive discounts with ADP companies
- Thorough training
- 24/7 phone support
- Upward mobility opportunities
Our professional team members bring the following to the table:
- A love for the senior population
- Experience with Hoyer lifts
- Their own smartphone
- A clean background check and current TB test
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to legally work in the US
- Proof of current COVID-19 vaccination status
The Care Indeed Sacramento caregiver staffing team offers the following services to its clients:
- Specific agency care plans for individual care
- Compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assistance with daily living, personal care, and hygiene tasks
- Scaffolded help for mobility support
- Light housekeeping duties
- Meal preparation
- Errands and transportation
- Companionship and conversation
- Other necessary responsibilities as needed
Sacramento Caregiving – Creating Improved Experiences for Seniors and Caregivers
Care Indeed values the highest level of care for senior citizens and its employees. We understand that families are entrusting their loved ones with us—we don’t take that responsibility lightly. We also hold our employees in high regard and know that treating our team well ripples out to those people in our care.
Join the Care Indeed Sacramento Team
We need your skills and experience; we will care for you with the highest quality support and resources. Partner with Care Indeed to make the world a better place.
Reach out to us today to begin your journey with Care Indeed. Call (877) 504-3822 or visit our caregiver jobs page.