Care Indeed – Who We Are
In 2010, two nurses with extensive care in the industry saw a need for a senior healthcare company that cared for its employees as much as those employees cared for their clients. Their program has grown and expanded to become the leading company providing innovative technology and programs to train its companions.
Care Indeed is consistently ranked as one of the Top 50 Best Companies to Work For in the area of companion staffing in Sacramento. We have four offices and a team that is 700 members strong. The founding two nurses still spearhead Care Indeed with a commitment to each employee who comes on board.
Our company believes in the importance of each team member’s history, experience, and intuition. We know that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts, and we value what every employee brings to the table.
Because of the high level of service that Care Indeed provides the Bay Area community, the company is expanding and looking for driven, adaptable, compassionate, and motivated team members who will use those skills to better the lives of seniors in their care. We are looking for collaborators who share our vision and believe that every person deserves dignified, respectful relationships.
At its core, Care Indeed values:
The Care Indeed Environment
We take care of each employee with the same level of respect and appreciation that we expect them to give to the seniors they attend to. As a part of our team, you will be offered:
- Part-time, full-time, and per diem options
- Benefit packages and 401K matching
- Paid mileage
- Extensive training and 24/7 phone support
- Opportunities for upward mobility
- Discounts with partnering companies
Our Care Indeed employees uphold the highest levels of excellence. You must have:
- Deep respect and love for seniors
- Experience with Hoyer lifts
- Access to a smartphone
- A cleared TB test and background check
- A current driver’s license
- Legal clearance to work in the US
- Up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations
Care Indeed Sacramento caregivers hold the following responsibilities:
- They will follow all company procedures and policies.
- They will assist their senior companions with daily activities.
- They will provide light housekeeping and meal prep assistance.
- They will assist with mobility.
- They will provide dignified, respectful companionship and conversation.
Sacramento Caregiving Jobs – Care Indeed Is Raising the Bar
Every person who needs companionship and care deserves to have respectful, compassionate relationships. Every senior client we have is entrusted to us by their family to receive the highest level of attention. We believe that our employees can give that as long as they are given the highest level of appreciation and respect from their employer.
Join the Care Indeed Sacramento Caregiving Employment Team
You deserve to work in an environment that values your experience and skills, and you want to use those skills to help provide seniors with a better life. Call us today at (877) 504-3822 to get started on your journey with a caregiving job in Sacramento.
Or you can visit our caregiver jobs page for more information.