Who We Are and What We Do
Two nurses with extensive experience in their respective fields saw a need for an agency that provided home-based care jobs in Sacramento; however, they knew that the agency needed to treat its employees better than other places that were currently taking up market space. In 2010, they began chasing their dream and nurtured it into a team of 700+ team members and four offices serving the entire Bay Area.
We are ranked each year as one of the Top 50 Best Companies to Work for when it comes to home health staffing in Sacramento. We believe in giving both their employees and their patients the highest quality of care.
Care Indeed prides itself on valuing each employee’s individual background, range of experiences, and perspective. We know that working together makes us all better caregivers and that the benefits ripple out to our seniors.
Since we serve such a large population in the Bay Area, we are looking to expand our team with motivated, patient, kind, and adaptable employees who want to better other people’s lives as well as their own. We are looking for those who will share our vision.
Care Indeed holds these values in high regard:
Working for Care Indeed
Every employee working for us receives the utmost in benefits and perks, including:
- The opportunity to work per diem, part-time, or full-time
- Extensive benefits packages
- 401K matching
- Paid mileage
- 24/7 phone support
- Ongoing training and education
- Opportunities for growth and upward mobility
- Exclusive discounts with partnering companies
We expect all our employees to maintain the following:
- Respect and love for the senior population
- Knowledge of the Hoyer lift system
- Access to a smartphone
- A passed background check and TB test
- A current driver’s license
- Legal clearance to work in the US
- Up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations
Working for Care Indeed in Sacramento requires employees to be capable of these responsibilities:
- Follow all company procedures and rules
- Assist their patient(s) with daily living and hygiene tasks
- Administer medication.
- Implement health activities and exercises
- Help with mobility
- Attend to light meal preparation and basic housekeeping chores
- Provide transportation assistance
High-Quality Home-Based Care Jobs in Sacramento
Every home health aide in Sacramento can find a career through Care Indeed that will give them dignified, respectful, empathetic career in the home-based are provider world. With Care Indeed you can put skills your skills to work.
Team Up with the Leading Health Care Staffing Agency in Sacramento
You have skills and experience that you want to put to use in helping seniors live out their lives in the best way for them, and you need a company that will help you do this well.
Reach out to us today to begin your journey of working as a home health care aide in Sacramento for Care Indeed. Call us at (877) 504-3822 today.