Care Indeed San Jose – About Us
In 2010, two nurses saw a need for a home health staffing agency in San Jose that cared for its employees just as well as it cared for its patients. They took their dream and made it happen, nurturing their employees and becoming a staple in the community.
Each year, our agency is ranked among the Top 50 Best Companies to Work For in the field of home health aide jobs in San Jose. We lead a team of over 700 employees within four offices. Our company is still led by the two nurses who started the dream.
Care Indeed San Jose knows that when people are at the core of what you do, each person’s experiences, skills, and values are more than the sum of their parts. We believe that working together provides endless benefits.
Our San Jose home health staffing agency serves the entire Bay Area and needs home health aides who are adaptable, driven, empathetic, and kind. We need team members who thrive on collaboration and growth, wanting to better themselves, their colleagues, and the lives of those whom they serve. Care Indeed wants to bring people on who share their vision of dignified, respectful senior care.
Care Indeed holds these core values:
Working for Care Indeed San Jose
We understand that employees who are taken care of can take better care of others. Every person working for us enjoys:
- Part-time, full-time, or per diem scheduling
- Generous benefits packages
- 401K matching
- Paid mileage between visits
- Ongoing training and 24/7 phone support
- Upward mobility opportunities
- Exclusive discounts with partnering companies
As a Care Indeed employee, you will bring the following to the table:
- Respect and love for the senior population
- Experience working with Hoyer lifts
- Access to a smartphone
- A clean background check
- A passed TB test
- A valid driver’s license
- Legal ability to work in the US
- Current proof of COVID-19 vaccinations
Care Indeed home-based care jobs in San Jose have the following duties:
- Compliance with all company rules and procedures
- Assisting the patient with any daily living tasks
- Implementing required health exercises or activities
- Administering necessary medications
- Helping the patient move about their home, vehicle, or space
- Providing light meal prep and basic housekeeping
- Transporting the patient to and from appointments, etc.
The Leading San Jose Health Care Staffing Agency
At Care Indeed, we believe that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect, which is why we treat not only our clients with the highest level of care but our employees, too.
Reach out to us today to begin your journey as a home health care aide in San Jose. (877) 504-3822. Check out our home-based careers page.