The Care Indeed Company
We are one of the leading providers of home care services in the Bay Area. Care Indeed was founded in 2010 by two nurses with extensive caregiving experience. They had a dream to transform the way home care was delivered, by focusing on the employees. Care Indeed is the first caregiver staffing agency to use innovative technology and programs to train its team. We have four offices and over 700 employees; for the past three years, we have ranked in the Top 50 Best Companies to Work For in caregiving jobs in San Francisco.
We value the unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of everyone who is a part of the Care Indeed family. We know that each of our employees’ stories brings an important component to caring for each client whom we serve.
As our team grows, we are looking to partner with compassionate, energetic, adaptable, self-motivated professionals who want to work as part of a collaborative team. At Care Indeed, we hire the best because we believe that our seniors deserve the best care.
Working for Care Indeed
Care Indeed provides a range of benefits to our team, including:
- Benefits packages, including 401K matching
- Competitive pay ($18-$20/hour)
- Flexible scheduling
- Per diem options
- Paid mileage
- Exclusive discounts at partnering companies
- Extensive training and support
- Opportunities for upward mobility
To work as a caregiver for Care Indeed, you must:
- Enjoy working with senior citizens
- Have Hoyer Lift experience
- Own a smartphone
- Pass a background check
- Submit a current TB test
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Stay up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccinations
As part of our San Francisco caregiver staffing team, you will:
- Follow the agency care plan when providing personal care services
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Assist with daily living activities
- Help with personal care and hygiene
- Provide mobility support
- Complete light housekeeping tasks
- Run errands and transport clients
- Prepare meals
- Offer companionship
- Execute other responsibilities as needed
San Francisco Caregiving-Creating a Better World for Seniors and Caregivers.
At Care Indeed, we know that we have the power to make the world a better place through each interaction with our senior clients. We also understand how challenging it is to entrust loved ones into someone else’s care. Our foundational beliefs lie in caring for everyone involved in the Care Indeed family—and that includes us caring for our employees.
Join the Care Indeed Team
You have the skills needed to make a better world for seniors; we have the resources and understanding to make better employment experiences for caregivers. Partner with Care Indeed and use your skills to bring compassionate, joyful help to those who need it while knowing that you are being taken care of, too.
Reach out to us at (877) 504-3822 with any questions or for more information, or check out our San Francisco area caregiver jobs page.