Care Indeed – Who We Are
Our company is a leading provider of home care services in San Jose. In 2010, two nurses combined their extensive care experience and their dream of transforming how home care was delivered to found a company focused on employee care as well as senior care. They knew that when their employees were treated with the highest level of appreciation, the clients would receive it, too.
Care Indeed uses innovative technology and programs for training, trailblazing the way for other companies. Our four offices and 700+ member team work to see results—Fortune consistently ranks our company in the Top 50 Best Companies to Work For in the category of caregiving jobs in San Jose.
We hold in high regard the individual backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of each person who is a part of the Care Indeed team. We know that every employee brings their own story and perspective, which helps us all grow and serve our clients well.
As the Care Indeed team expands, we want to bring on adaptable, energetic, compassionate, driven team members who would like to collaborate for improvement in care. We search out the best because we know they will provide the best care to our treasured seniors.
At Care Indeed, we value:
- Authentic Experiences
- Respectful Relationships
- Excellence in Action
Working for Care Indeed
We believe that our employees deserve the best we can offer. Care Indeed provides:
- Competitive pay ($18-20/hour)
- Benefits packages, including 401K matching
- Flexible scheduling options, including per diem
- Paid mileage between visits
- Discounts with ADP companies
- Extensive training and 24/7 support
- Opportunity for growth
We are looking for experienced professionals who:
- Love working with the senior population
- Have experience with Hoyer lifts
- Own a smartphone
- Have a clean background check and current TB test
- Have a driver’s license
- Are current with COVID-19 vaccinations
- Can legally work in the US
Our San Jose caregiver staffing team provides the following services:
- Follows agency care plans for personal care
- Complies with all company policies and procedures
- Assists with daily living activities
- Helps with personal care and hygiene
- Provides necessary mobility support
- Attend to light housekeeping
- Cooks healthy meals
- Runs errands
- Provides transportation to necessary appointments
- Offers companionship and conversation
- Takes care of other responsibilities as they arise
San Jose Caregiving – Making a Better World for Caregivers and Seniors
Care Indeed places high value on making the world a better place through caring for senior citizens. We know that when family members entrust us with their loved ones’ care, that we have the utmost responsibility to provide them with the best. We also believe that to care for seniors and their families, we have to care for our employees.
Join the Care Indeed San Jose Team
Your skills and experience joined with our resources and understanding will improve experiences for caregivers and seniors. When you partner with Care Indeed, you can rest assured that you will be part of a team who provides compassionate, joyful care and that you are being cared for as well.
Reach out to us today at (877) 504-3822 to begin your journey with Care Indeed, or check our caregiver careers page.